Here is my first completed peacock. I think I feel the beginning of a new love affair.
A fun prompt! Join in, or follow the tag “creativity carnival” to see how others interpret this!
My Dear Fellow-bloggers,
It’s time to unleash your creativity 🙂
Let us kickstart the Creativity Carnival with this cue-art. This is a Pen and Ink Drawing that I finished this morning. I will not speak about the cue-art and what brought it about, because I don’t want to taint your interpretation of it with my thoughts 🙂
The Rules are super-simple 🙂
- Your cue is the artwork above.
- You have a week to get creative and make a post that connects with the cue.
- You are welcome to do anything creative with the cue. Here is a list of possibilities:
- Write a Story (tiny/short/long…whichever works for you. A tip: Shorter Stories, more reads.)
- Share an Anecdote
- Write a Poem
- Draw a doodle
- Paint a picture
- Some other creative craft that I can’t think of – but it must explore and even extend the portrayal in the artwork.
- Include the…
View original post 102 more words
My first art display has been completed at our local restaurant The Looking Glass Restaurant and Gourmet Bakery. Hopefully the butterflies, dragonflies and jellyfish will brighten the place up!
I had fun finishing another jellyfish watercolor, this time in yellow. I love the way I could just let the paints flow and do what they want, particularly around the tentacles. I also tried to be cognizant of where the shadows fell on the creature, emphasizing those with dark colors, in order to add some depth.
Second layer is done, and I am getting some lovely color to develop on this guy’s wings! I did not blend colors as much and love how there are some “patches” that are happening!